Authors and presenters only should make the registration upon acceptance of their submitted papers or abstracts.
REGISTRATION FEE (by US Dollar)
|Authors and Listeners (Student)||300 USD|
|Authors and Listeners (Non Student)||350 USD|
|Presenter only||400 USD|
|Co-authors or Family Members||300 USD|
|One day tour (Optional)||100 USD|
PUBLISHING FEE (by US Dollar)
|JCM||500 USD||100 USD/Page||100 USD/ One|
|JCP, JSW||350 USD||80 USD/ Page||90 USD/ One|
|IJCTE, IJCEE, IJIEE||300 USD||70 USD/ Page||80 USD/ One|
|IJIET, IJFCC, IJCCE||300 USD||70 USD/ Page||80 USD/ One|
|JETWI, IJSPS, JOIG, JOACE||300 USD||70 USD/ Page||80 USD/ One|
1. Authors / Listeners / Presenter Registration fees includes access to all meeting sessions (December 8-10), morning and afternoon breaks (December 8-10), continental breakfast, lunch and dinner (choose one day from December 8 to 10), and the Welcome Reception December 7.
2. Tutorial Registration fees includes access to all toturials seesion, lunch on December 12.
3. Publication fees includes publication in Journal and a hard copy of Journal.
3. All participants will be collected participantion certificate, conference program, gift, and conference papers CD collection on-site.
If you have any question regarding to registration, please contact our conference secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. Conference registration fees do not
include cover tutorials.
2. Payments must be received in full prior to advance rate deadline for advance rates to apply.
3. Each attendee must register separately.
4. Attendance at tutorials requires conference registration.
5. You are allowed to change the name on the registration without penalty at any time at any time up to November 2, 2016. No changes will be allowed past that date. Further, changes will not be allowed if the change results in a paper not being covered by the registration of at least one of the co-authors of that paper.
6. Student Rate is only for students who attached their student' ID card copy when register and is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST authors.